Thursday, April 26, 2012

Another Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge entry .....

 This card is being entered into the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge blog for their PASTELS challenge this week.   The colours on the DP are pastels but I added red to her dress to make it pop off the white....I hope that counts!!!!

This one is for my other niece Hailey who is celebrating her First Communion!  I've been busy making religious cards this week!! PHEW!!!!





  If you didn't see the card I made on Tuesday for my other niece, the little charm is a bible & it opens...too cute eh? AND the inside says "on your First Communion Day".
The card base is white and the DP is from my stash (I THINK it is My Minds Eye, but don't quote me on that!!! LOL)

Have a great week!!!
Hugs,
Chris

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Oh I love adorable beautiful card Chris.
luv
Debby

Blog Archive