Monday, April 30, 2012

Love to Create - Buttons & Flowers


Please scroll down to see my other post for today! THANKS!

For our next challenge at LOVE TO CREATE CHALLENGE BLOG, we have a double whammy of a challenge - BUTTONS & FLOWERS plus an optional sketch!!! 



Our sponsor this week is Meljen's Designs, so be sure to check out the other DT girlies creations and join us!!! We were fortunate to get a couple digis to work with and I chose this adorable SWEET LITTLE DONKEY for a baby card.

Here is my card for the week!

The CS is Really Rust & Tempting Turquoise (SU) and the DP is from My Minds Eye - Dolled up.  I think the sentiment is from a TAC set I've had for a really long time (The Angel Company).  Flowers, buttons and ribbon are from my stash! I have coloured the donkey with Copics. 

Head on over to the challenge blog to check it out!!! HOPE to see you joining us!!!!!

Hugs,
Chris

No comments:

Blog Archive