Monday, September 24, 2012

Incy Wincy Designs challenge - FRIENDS!


HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!

                           This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT challenge for you.....
                                                          FRIENDS!!!! 
Make a special card, scrapbook page, gift, etc. for that special friend in your life!!!


We have TWO sponsors this week - Fantastic Ribbons and MAYZY Art Stamps!    The DT were fortunate to get some images from Mayzy to play with - Absolutely Adorable!!!!  Head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Here is my card for this week:


This is MALLORY!  Isn't she gorgeous???   I have coloured her with Copics The CS is Perfect Plum (SU) and the DP is from my stash!  The ribbon is also from my stash!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win ONE of the TWO prizes this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!




1 comment:

Annette said...

Lovely colours (I love purple) and the spotty ribbon is fab.
Annette
xx

Blog Archive