Thursday, September 27, 2012

Color Throwdown challenge entry

 Good morning!!! I am entering this card to the Color Throwdown challenge - the colours this week are Summer Starfruit, Sahara Sand, Pumpkin Pie and Crumb cake.  I think I got all the colours in here that are required!  The image is from DIGI GARDEN called Emily's Harvest...isn't she cute??  The paper is Pumpkin Pie and the DP is from my stash...not sure which pack though, sorry! The pumpkin punch is Martha Stewart, and the rhinestones are from my stash! The sentiment is an old one from High Hopes!
Thanks for stopping by! Wish me luck, its been awhile since I entered a challenge!  GULP!!!
Hugs,
Chris

6 comments:

Annette said...

Awwww, so sweet honey.
xx

Sandra H said...

Such a sweet image and your card is gorgeous x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Patrice said...

Great use of the colors - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/09/52-card-pickup-week-39.html

Wanda Cullen said...

Adorable fall card...love those layered pumpkins! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

Lori said...

Too sweet! You created a lovely fall card with the colors. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

Blog Archive