Monday, October 1, 2012

Incy Wincy Designs challenge - BEARS, BEARS, BEARS!!!!


HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!

                           This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT challenge for you.....
                                                       BEARS, BEARSBEARS
Let's see all those GREAT bear images out there - rubber or digital, photos, etc.  MAKE sure there is a BEAR (or Bare?!?!?) on your project!!!!


Our fabby sponsor this week is The Stamp Fairy, who you all know I LOVE and ADORE!!!!!  The DT were fortunate to get some images to play with - I LOVE BARRY!!!!!  Absolutely Adorable!!!!  Head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Here is my card for this week:


This is Barry Winter 2!  Isn't he cute with his little birdie friend???   I have coloured him with Copics. The CS is Bashful Blue (SU) and the DP is Bo Bunny Very Vintage Double Dot paper!  I added some 3D Glittering Crystal paint to the snowy areas and Stardust gelly roll pen to the snowflakes! The ribbon is also from SU!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card Chris love Barry and his bird house sooooo cute! hugs me xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Chris, This is a brilliant image and your card is stunning x

Bettina L. said...

This looks absolutely beautiful Chris. Love the design with the ribbon and the added snow effect too. Gorgeous colouring. Have a lovely day. Hugs Bettina xx

Annette said...

He's adorable and I love your snow.
Annette
xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable card.
luv
Debby

Blog Archive