Friday, June 7, 2013

a cute kitty farewell card....


Hello and Happy Friday!!!!

I have made another card to showcase the ADORABLE images at 2 Cute Ink.  This is for a colleague who is leaving us at the end of this school year, and she is very artsy!  So, this is Kitty Paint Brush, which is perfect for her!!!!

I have coloured with Copics and added some stickles to the paint brush & splatter.  The sentiment is computer generated - I have yet to find good "farewell" sentiments anywhere!!!The green CS is CoreDinations - although I didn't distress it like it should be....I just liked the bright shade of green!!!!





 Head on over to the shop & pick out a couple cute digis as a treat to yourself!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Chris


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful and such a cute image Chris xx

Blog Archive