Monday, June 10, 2013

Incy Wincy Challenge - Butterflies &/or Bows


    Good morning!!!! 

This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT challenge for you.....
Butterflies &/or Bows
 
This week we have 2 sponsors - Saturated Canary and Lacy Sunshine. 
Lacy Sunshine is a new sponsor for us & I am thrilled to have her - her digis are TOO CUTE!!!! I'm right smack in the middle of "progress report" time, so not sure I will have a chance to make a card with one of the images I have, but I will try!!!!  But DO have a peek at her shop....cute cute cute!!!!

I made this card using a Saturated Canary image called  Muriel.  I made this for a colleague that is leaving us at the end of this school year.  I have coloured her with Copics and added some stickles to the flowers (I think they were supposed to be 3 leaf clovers....shhhhhh)


 
Ok, I DID have time to squeek a card in using Maddie & Clover Groovy Hippie Music from Lacy Sunshine, but now that I've rushed to take a picture of it, I remembered I wasn't really done...lol...oops! But.... no time to redo, so let's play a game of PRETEND:  Pretend my bow isn't wonky, Pretend I chalked the green grass,  and Pretend the sentiment on the top says "Have a GROOVY birthday"....if you can do those 3 things, I will feel better about posting this card! LOL Thanks!! 

Here it is:




Head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!
Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win TWO GREAT prizes this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!




2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gosh Chris your card is stunning and the image is amazing coloured so beautifully too x

Annette said...

Wow, you're super busy, but created lovely cards.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Blog Archive