Monday, June 17, 2013

Incy Wincy Designs - create a pocket card

    Good morning!!!! 

This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT challenge for you.....
We want to see your POCKET CARDS! So get creative and lets see what you got!!!!
 
This week we have 2 sponsors - The Stamping Chef and Pink Gem Designs.

I have used a couple images from Pink Gem Designs - the Pirate Ship set and Pirate Chloe.  It was so fun to manipulate the images to make the pirate ship exactly how I wanted it!! LOVE digi images for this very reason!!!! 


 


And the pocket is inside - X marks the spot where the treasure is!!! LOL 
Cute eh???


Head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!
Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win TWO GREAT prizes this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly L said...

VERY cute! I love the X marks the spot for the gift card, but your beautiful paper piecing and coloring drew me back to the image again ... WOW they are some gorgeous clouds too. Thanks for sharing. Hope you are having a great week! Hugs, Kel

Sandra H said...

Oh wow totally stunning Chris x

Blog Archive