Monday, June 17, 2013

Love to Create challenge - Paper PIECING

(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY!)

Good morning everyone!!! Happy Monday!!!!!
                                          This week the LOVE TO CREATE Challenge is 
Paper PIECING - not piercing...PIECING!! LOL
 Everyone always gets these mixed up.....lol



Our sponsor this week is The Stamping Chef, and I have used Jenna.  I paper pieced her jeans and her shirt.  The DP for her jeans and the card is from Tim Holtz's Vintage Shabby collection and her shirt is from a pack from Michael's.  The flowers and ribbon are from my stash! I have coloured Jenna with Copics.....attempting to improve my hair colouring....I think this one turned out ok....its really hard to visualize where the shadows go!!! BUT the Copic Colouring Guides that I bought from Amazon have been helping!  I'll keep at it!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!
Head on over to the challenge blog to check out the rest of my teamies creations!!!
 HOPE to see you joining us!!!!!
Hugs,
Chris 

5 comments:

Margreet said...

Brilliant card Chris...love your paperpiecing!

Kelly L said...

Very pretty Jenna image, Chris! I love the paper piecing of her jeans and top. Terrific idea! I haven't done that in a while either. I did get crafty last week and made quite a few Father's Day cards though. Hope I can find a little release once a week to at least create my blog posts weekly again. Hugs, Kel

Annette said...

FAB paper piecing. Love her jeans and top. great card honey.
Annette
xx

Sandra H said...

Everything about your card Chris is stunning and the hair colour is just right for the image too x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love her paper pieced outfit.
luv
Debby

Blog Archive