Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dare to be Sassy Thursday - Dare to be THANKFUL!!!


Hey everyone! 
Welcome back to another DTBST!!!!!   

For this challenge you are to create a THANKFUL project - Thanksgiving is over in Canada, so I decided to make a generic Thank you card...or should I say "Gracias" card!!!!

So, here is my card for this challenge. 

I have used Mexico Honey for this card - not even sure where the idea came from, it just sort of "happened".....and I quite like it!!!!  I hope you do too!!!

COME join us over at the SSD Challenge blog & you can win some great images!!!!!   
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Chris

4 comments:

Annette said...

Fabulously bright 'thanks' card hun. She'll brighten anyone's day.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sandra H said...

Thats a really beautiful card Chris.......beautifully coloured image and the papers are gorgeous x

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Chris, this is such a cool idea! I love that you used that image with the gracias. Very clever and great bright colors too.

Kim Kelley said...

I love this Chris...such pops of color. Perfect sentiment of course! HUGS

Blog Archive