Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another Father's Day card....

This is totally not how I planned this card in my head, but I kinda like how it turned out! The sketch is SC174 from SCS, which is a tall card (9 1/4 x 8; scored at 4, then again at 3/4" for the flap. The card base is Barely Banana and the DP is from Creative Memories. The elk stamp is from Wildlife Reserve - which I've had forever, but forget to use it...Donelda inspired me to pull it out again! Thanks girl!!! :D The "DAD" is from my new Verve Visual set, called Father Figure.

I have a table at a Farmer's Market in the small town that I grew up in, every Thurs. night - tomorrow night is the first one, so I've been prepping Mother's Day, Father's Day and Graduation cards. Although I don't feel 100% prepared, I hope I sell what I have!! Wish me luck!! I just finished 2 Mother's Day cards using the Women of Life set by Papertrey Ink. I will post them later, still have to take pics of them!!! Wish me luck tomorrow night - I need to make some money to pay for these dang supplies!!!! LOL

4 comments:

Kelly L said...

Cool card, Chris! I love the looks of some of the longer cards, but I have not tried them yet. Love your elk stamp, and the dp looks great, too. Good luck at the Market!! :) Hope you sell every card and come home with just cash in your hand!! :) Kel

Unknown said...

WOW CHRIS, YOU ROCK AT MAKING MAN CARDS! LOVE THE ELK STAMP & THE BUTTONS ARE GORGEOUS!

Jane said...

What a great masculine card! I bet it'll be well loved.

Jane
SBS4

AmethystCat said...

neat card. I really like how you put it together. Hope the booth went well because your cards are fabulous!

Blog Archive