Friday, May 9, 2008

Mojo Madness Contest!!

Julee at Poetic Artistry is holding another sketch contest, this time with Mojo Monday #36!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this sketch!!!! Here is my entry for the contest! I had so much fun with it last night!!! Thanks Julee!!

Supplies:

paper: Green Galore; DP is from SU but can't remember what pack (sorry!), Whisper White

stamps: butterfly is from TAC (I believe it is one of the hostess sets in the new catty; sentiment is from Great Expectations set by Verve Visual

Ink: Night of Navy, Green Galore (for the Rock n' Roll technique on the butterfly)

Accessories: Night of Navy grosgrain ribbon; circle punch; sponge

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the butterfly! Very pretty card.

I work for Moneytree, which is a lending company. I use to be a Regional Trainer and trained all of the new hires in the Denver area. I basically taught customer service and how to qualify people for loans. I also had to teach them how to use our computer system. Its a 2 week training program and then they go into their branch.

Now I'm in Seattle and I'm a Instructional Designer. But Dorinda, the Regional Trainer here, gets really large classes sometimes. We prefer to only have 12 in a class due to technology training. And since I use to train, I help her out. She had a class of 15 this round, so she took 7 and I trained the other 8. We have 2 training centers here, one south and one north of Seattle.

The challenges of teaching, lol. But its good for me. Have a great weekend!

Deb said...

Gorgeous card Chris, I love the butterfly and the sentiment is very sweet!

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOUR about me photo!! Just tooooo cute!

Just adorable. I really love this card. Great job :)

Jessica Lynn

Unknown said...

LOVE THE COLOURS CHRIS! THE SENTIMENT IS WONDERFUL!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Lovely card. Thanks for playing! :)

Blog Archive