Thursday, April 4, 2013

2 Cute Ink - Hula Hoop Hamster


Hello everyone!! Today, and every Thursday, I will be bringing you your Thursday Showcase of some amazing 2Cute Ink images!!! Each DT member has taken a day to showcase some of the great images that are available!!!

Here I have used Hula Hoop Hamster, who I think is totally ADORABLE!!!!!  The papers I have used are from Basic Grey - Lauderdale because I thought this hammy looked happy and cheerful!!!! Inside the card (which I forgot to take a picture of...oops!) it says "It's your birthday....have FUN!"



PLEASE head to the store to check out all of the other CUTE images that Heidi has for you!!!! You won't be able to resist them, I promise you that!!!!!  Thanks for popping by, now...what are you waiting for...get over to the SHOP!!!!!

Have a GREAT day!
Hugs,
Chris

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Hi, Such a beautiful creation with lots of detail added and totally stunning image and so colourful too!

Blog Archive