Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pretty Pastel challenge





 I made this card today for a friend of mine, and decided to enter it into the Saturated Canary Challenge #40
This is my 2nd attempt at feathers......I think its much better than the first one (HERE) - what do you think??


I am also entering this into the Clear it Out challenge which is flowers....and let me tell you, I have had those purple flowers FOREVER! AND that little flower button, even longer!!! LOL

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great night!
Chris

5 comments:

AmethystCat said...

love this, Chris! so sweet and so beautifully purple!!!

Sandra H said...

Awwww totally stunning card Chris and image coloured so beautifully x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges this time huggles Pops x x x

Bev said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at SC this week x

Unknown said...

Lovely card, love your violet flower.
Thanks for playing along with us at the Clear It Out Challenge .

Blog Archive