Saturday, April 6, 2013

2 Cute Ink Saturday Showcase

Ok, remember on Thursday I said I'd be bringing you a new 2 Cute Ink card every Thursday...well....guess what?? I've moved it to Saturdays!!!! SATURDAY SHOWCASE sounds so much better anyway right??? Besides, I have some good news to share with you all ... SOON!!! And that will take up my Thurs. blog post!!!

So, because I switched, I felt like I should do another card for today - my new day!!!! AND here it is:


I have used PENGUIN FLOATIE.....is he not THE cutest penguin ever??? SO adorable!!!! The papers are all from Echo Park Summer Days pack that I've had FOREVER!!! I just kept layering and layering and layering....phew...that's a lot of layers!!! TEN, not including the card base!!! LOL  I chalked the water and the clouds and the rest is Copics.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

Anyway, PLEASE take a peek at 2Cute Ink and the adorable images that Heidi has up for sale...you won't be able to resist them!!!!  I know I can't!!!!!

Have a GREAT Saturday!
Hugs,
Chris

4 comments:

Margreet said...

Your layering is fab, CHris...love it...as I love the image too! Enjoy your weekend!

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card and image Chris xx

Annette said...

He's so cute. Fab card honey, and I am looking forward to hearing what you have in store for Thursdays.
Have a fab weekend
Annette
xx

debby4000 said...

So cute and fabulous Chris.
luv
Debby

Blog Archive