Friday, January 7, 2011

Fabulous Friday Freebie...last post!!!

Photobucket





***NOTE***

This week will be the last week for my Fabulous Friday Freebies! Thank you to all who have participated in the last couple years, it's been a fun run!!! PLEASE stay tuned in to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog because there will be more prizes given away over there instead!!!!!




The lucky winner of last week's Ranger Artist Trading Cards is..... SUZI


Congratulations Suzi!!!! Please email me with your snail mail address so I can get Simon to send you your goodies!!!

Thank you again to all who have participated! I hope you will still check out my blog and Simon Says Stamp blog and stay in touch!!!!! Chris

2 comments:

Christina Hicks said...

Congrats Suzi! So sad this is the last one, well you will just have to make more cards to fill in the space lol.

Suzi Mac said...

Thank you Chris, I will email you. Sorry its all coming to an end but its been great fun to be part of.
Hugs
Suzi x

Blog Archive