Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Simon Says Stamp - New Beginnings

Photobucket


This week at Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog, our challenge for you is NEW BEGINNINGS! It can be anything: new baby, new home, new year, engagement, new puppy, new kitty, new shoes, etc. Celebrate something NEW!!! I used an image and sentiment from a Lili of the Valley set called Occasions. I watercoloured (I know, I totally stepped out of my comfort zone) and I'm not overly thrilled with the results but I guess if I kept at it, I would get better at watercolouring! Maybe that will be my new years goal!!! You can purchase Lili of the Valley stamps at Simon Says Stamp Superstore.

So, head to the challenge blog to see the rest of the DTs NEW creations for you!!! Remember, you can win a $50 SPREE (two of these!!!) EVERY week if you join us!!!!


HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!!

Chris

5 comments:

Joey said...

awwww Chris this is too cute! Joey x

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card Chris. Just adore that image you have used, he is sooo cute !

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Chris :-) your colouring is fab ,, I need to practise more with watercolouring ,,, maybe Amy will give me a few lessons in summer :-)

her teacher said it takes years to learn watercolouring ,,,, so ,,, keep at it !!! :-)

Love the papers and colours too :-)


luv
Lols x x x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Hi Chris,

I just love the bright colors and what a sweet image! The ribbon is pretty too :)

Happy New Year!
*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

Jane said...

Ah this is so cute Chris what a gorgeous image! hugs, Jane xxx

Blog Archive