Monday, January 3, 2011

Incy Wincy Designs - Make an ATC

ATCs have been around for a very long time, so Incy Wincy Designs Challenge blog thought we'd make it into a challenge. I know they are popular and they are quite fun to make!! I used this template to make 10 then I will swap out 9 of them with my friends.
<--courtesy of Mirkwood Designs
This is the challenge at Incy Wincy Designs, so I hope you will come join us!!! There is a fun twist involved, so head on over there to check it out!!!!
I used a bird image from Aspire to Thrive Children's Charity and the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp exclusive set. The CS is Only Orange (SU) and the yellow is actually white paper spritzed with Yellow Daisy Glimmer mist. The ribbon is from my stash.
Head on over to see the fun activity this week and the rest of the DTs ATC creations!!!
Have a great week!!!
Chris

2 comments:

Larisa said...

Very nice ATC!!! It looks so much elegant)

Heather "Hev" said...

So pretty :)
Fab work Chris :)

Blog Archive