Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Designed2Delight




This weeks new freebie digi from Designed2Delight is called Cupcake & Roses. I decided to go with a new colour combo that I quite like - purple and yellow, and make an easel card too! I printed off 2 extra roses so I could pop them up. The sentiment is from a cupcake set from Hero Arts that I bought at Simon Says Stamp.

I am also entering this into the PAPER SUNDAES challenge which is to use something new! There are all sorts of "new" on this card: new button, new ribbon, new digi image and new stickles!!! Wheeee!!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT week!!!

Chris

7 comments:

Ultramum said...

That is a lovely card - I love the colour scheme and the glittery roses are so cute!

Holly Young said...

Love this Chris! I like the little icing flowers popped up and the sentiment is really a cute one!

Tracy Valure said...

Love the card....the cupcake looks so yummy! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes and hope to see you back with us next week!
Tracy V

Anne said...

love how clean and simple this is Chris, great colour combo too
Anne x

dstandard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dstandard said...

Love the folded card - what you did with the image and the embossing! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Shana said...

Hi Chris! Love the dimension you've added with the pop up, button, embossing, and ribbon! The clean and simple design is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again!

Blog Archive