Thursday, January 6, 2011

computer issues...

Hello everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I am without a computer, so I may or may not get to my blog, email or challenges for a few days. I HATE being without but thankfully I can check my blog at work, Facebook & email on my phone, but that's about it! I won't be able to upload any new cards I've made, which sucks, BUT I do have a bunch of posts scheduled ready to go, so please stop by anyway!!! Hopefully it will get fixed SOON and life can get back to normal!!!
Thanks!
Chris

4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

ooohh that sucks !!! Hope you manage to get it fixed soon me darlin xx

Nikki said...

Yep no Computer BITES BIG
you won some candy :) YAH!!!
does it help

jojoscraps said...

Hi Chris
When you are back up and running, pop over to my blog and you'll find an award waiting for you!

Christine said...

Oh, I hate it when that happens! Hope you get it fixed quickly. Sent you an email.

Blog Archive