Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Corrosive Challenge Blog - purple & yellow


This week, the challenge at The Corrosive Challenge blog is to use Purple & Yellow. At first I was like, EWWWW, but actually they are kinda pretty together!! I used Toby the Spring Fairy from a new digi stamp store I just discovered (OMG, CUTE!!!!!) called The Stamp Fairy - go check em out, she has some really cute images!!!! RIGHT up my alley!!!!!


The sentiment and rhinestones are from Simon Says Stamp and the paper is all from SU.


Head on over to the challenge blog and check out the rest of the DT samples for some inspiration! ALSO, we have a new sponsor this month - one of my faves...KENNY K!!!! Soooooo, enter to win some great prizes from Kenny K!!!!


Chris

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

oh this is gorgeous Chris i just love cute bears xx

Heather "Hev" said...

Totally adorable with my 2 fave colours :)

Gerda said...

Too cute hon, thanks for sharing the link. I love the card you created :)

Hugs, Gerda aka StampFairy

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh fabulous card with Toby!! Really turned out too cute!!

Hugs
Jakie - StampFairy

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

This is so cute, bound to make the recipient smile :D

Janet said...

cute card:) love it!!
hugs

Blog Archive